Have you seen the new Csmart?
We have made many changes to Csmart to make it look better. Some of them like the backgrounds and textures used were purely aesthetic in nature. The textures used are from our website – www.csmart.co.in
We have also made a lot of changes to make a menu with icons rather than put all functionalities within the Home Tab. We put in a company drop down chooser rather than choosing a company everytime with the labourious search window.
We also changed quite a few screens in Csmart to make sure that not too much information is shown to the user at once.
We would love to hear your comments on the New UI! Please keep your comments coming in.
Csmart Release 5 is finally done! Please click the download link to download and install the update
- Download the patch by clicking on the link above.
- Important! – Unzip the file in a folder other than your Csmart Installation Directory
- Double Click on Csmart5-Update Patch.exe
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- In case of any doubts, please don’t hesitate to call us on the numbers listed here: http://www.csmart.co.in/contact.html
Please read the below carefully to understand all the changes that have been made to Csmart as a part of this release:
This release of Csmart is all about Shares. We re-worked everything regarding shares in Csmart to make life easy.
- Import Shareholder Data and Share Transactions have both been changed to make working on Shareholder data a breeze in Csmart.
- Share Transactions look and feel more like the Member Registers that you are so used to.
- You can now edit all aspects of Share Transactions easily. Have you made a transfer incorrectly, edit the transfer and modify it any number of times.
- Import Shareholder Data has been enhanced to allow you to import Consolidation/Subdivision and Redemption.
- If you haven’t seen the video already, please watch the same here.
- You will never have to click and generate Registers. All Shareholding registers will be automatically updated, even if you forget to click and generate them.
- Form 2 and Form 5 handling has been improved to manage Share Certificates and Registers better.
- Master Data now shows all Members (Open and closed Folios). You can also view Share Certificates that have been cancelled in Master Data.
- Generate Director Register directly in Master Data.
We are in the process of making the biggest release for Csmart ever. We are completely restructuring the way Csmart works with shares. Over the 4 years that Csmart has been around, we are constantly in touch with our clients who use Csmart day in and day out. There were some common issues that we hear about:
- Correcting share transactions after they have been entered anytime in the future. Delete a transfer and reenter it. Correct dates of events, etc.
- Transferring a certificate from folio A to B and then from B to C on the same day used to throw an error when generating share certificates.
- Unable to view old Share Certificates that have been cancelled in Master Data
- Unable to look at documents such as a Split Letter after performing the split.
These were the most common issues we kept hearing, and we decided to implement a few changes in Csmart to support all the above. We are working a release that will provide the below features:
- Make importing existing shareholder data even more easier. Now you can open the physical member register book for a shareholder and enter the data as you see it onto the screen.
- Ability to edit share transaction data even after completing a transfer/transmission/etc. A user should have the ability to delete transfers, tranmissions, splits, etc. and reenter them as they wish.
- All share transactions will be done on a common screen. Import existing shareholder data and the share transaction screen will look similar.
- Fixing the other issues described above.
Also as a practice from now on, we want to work even more closely with all our clients and take active feedback from you’ll. To spearhead this, we have released a preliminary screen recording of how the new import shareholder data will look like. We would like very much to hear back from you on any suggestions, appreciations 🙂 , comments you might have. You can leave us your comments by entering them in the comments section.
The video has voice, please turn on your speakers. Also, the video has an inbuilt table of contents which can be accessed from the bottom player bar. Click on the image to continue.
We are excited to announce another release for Csmart. Please find the details as below:
1. Form 23AC/Form 23ACA Changes as per changing forms in MCA21
MCA21 released new versions of E-form 23AC and ACA recently. We have updated Csmart to keep up with MCA21.
In the upgraded version of our software, you can directly fill in the new Form 23AC and ACA (instead of filling up the Excel template) and generate notice, Board report, AGM minutes, Board minutes, Auditor’s report, Auditor’s appointment letter and Form DD-A.
Based on the financial year start date that you provide, Csmart will automatically populate the previous year’s data in the appropriate Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Account table.
Csmart will update the Financial Details in Master Data as usual.
2. Annual return Bug fix where the director information was populated incorrectly
We had a bug in Csmart where the Director information on Annexure 1 was populated incorrectly. The directors who had resigned previously were also displayed in the Annexure. This has now been fixed.
3. Bug in the Update Member Details in Master data
We had a bug in the Update Member Details page, where if the shareholder was a body corporate it was still asking you to enter the Father’s name. Also, the state was asked for a foreign country. This has now been fixed.