Have you seen the new Csmart?
We have made many changes to Csmart to make it look better. Some of them like the backgrounds and textures used were purely aesthetic in nature. The textures used are from our website – www.csmart.co.in
We have also made a lot of changes to make a menu with icons rather than put all functionalities within the Home Tab. We put in a company drop down chooser rather than choosing a company everytime with the labourious search window.
We also changed quite a few screens in Csmart to make sure that not too much information is shown to the user at once.
We would love to hear your comments on the New UI! Please keep your comments coming in.
Csmart Release 5 is finally done! Please click the download link to download and install the update
- Download the patch by clicking on the link above.
- Important! – Unzip the file in a folder other than your Csmart Installation Directory
- Double Click on Csmart5-Update Patch.exe
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- In case of any doubts, please don’t hesitate to call us on the numbers listed here: http://www.csmart.co.in/contact.html
Please read the below carefully to understand all the changes that have been made to Csmart as a part of this release:
This release of Csmart is all about Shares. We re-worked everything regarding shares in Csmart to make life easy.
- Import Shareholder Data and Share Transactions have both been changed to make working on Shareholder data a breeze in Csmart.
- Share Transactions look and feel more like the Member Registers that you are so used to.
- You can now edit all aspects of Share Transactions easily. Have you made a transfer incorrectly, edit the transfer and modify it any number of times.
- Import Shareholder Data has been enhanced to allow you to import Consolidation/Subdivision and Redemption.
- If you haven’t seen the video already, please watch the same here.
- You will never have to click and generate Registers. All Shareholding registers will be automatically updated, even if you forget to click and generate them.
- Form 2 and Form 5 handling has been improved to manage Share Certificates and Registers better.
- Master Data now shows all Members (Open and closed Folios). You can also view Share Certificates that have been cancelled in Master Data.
- Generate Director Register directly in Master Data.