We are in the process of making the biggest release for Csmart ever. We are completely restructuring the way Csmart works with shares. Over the 4 years that Csmart has been around, we are constantly in touch with our clients who use Csmart day in and day out. There were some common issues that we hear about:
- Correcting share transactions after they have been entered anytime in the future. Delete a transfer and reenter it. Correct dates of events, etc.
- Transferring a certificate from folio A to B and then from B to C on the same day used to throw an error when generating share certificates.
- Unable to view old Share Certificates that have been cancelled in Master Data
- Unable to look at documents such as a Split Letter after performing the split.
These were the most common issues we kept hearing, and we decided to implement a few changes in Csmart to support all the above. We are working a release that will provide the below features:
- Make importing existing shareholder data even more easier. Now you can open the physical member register book for a shareholder and enter the data as you see it onto the screen.
- Ability to edit share transaction data even after completing a transfer/transmission/etc. A user should have the ability to delete transfers, tranmissions, splits, etc. and reenter them as they wish.
- All share transactions will be done on a common screen. Import existing shareholder data and the share transaction screen will look similar.
- Fixing the other issues described above.
Also as a practice from now on, we want to work even more closely with all our clients and take active feedback from you’ll. To spearhead this, we have released a preliminary screen recording of how the new import shareholder data will look like. We would like very much to hear back from you on any suggestions, appreciations 🙂 , comments you might have. You can leave us your comments by entering them in the comments section.
The video has voice, please turn on your speakers. Also, the video has an inbuilt table of contents which can be accessed from the bottom player bar. Click on the image to continue.